The Good Men Project is a community of 21st century thought leaders around the issue of men’s roles in modern life. It is a comprehensive magazine site with rich thought-provoking content. I modify some of my articles to speak directly to the Good Men Project audience. They post my articles in the Marriage section of the site. I encourage you to check out their website for some great reading. Below are the links to my work on their site:
- Relationship Help That Could Save Your Marriage
- 10 Talking Points to Avoid Sounding Like Charlie Brown’s Teacher
- Do You Hate Your Ex More Than You Love Your Kids?
- Jedi Training for Resolving Relationship Conflicts
- Marriage, Divorce, & Marketing Fear to Men
- What Are Your Even Talking About?! How to Better Understand Your Partner
- The Most Important Ingredient for Improving Communication